Sunday, March 28, 2010

Perfect God

Wrote this poem in 2007 when I was in 9th std. I get amazed by things that may be common to all; but hardly do they realize that it is not random chaos but God behind all this beauty of Nature. God is Perfect in everything.




Perfect God

Once I sat thinking beside the open window
To see the mountains and the skies and birds flying all low

I marveled and how the snow-white gentle clouds
Could float in the air so gentle without a great crash aloud!

If He could make it all so marvelous and wonderful to be
Just imagine how my great Creator would be!


I saw a little bird which tried it's best to hide it's chicks well,
To stop it from being the feast of the swooping predator cruel

If the little bird cared so much for the chicks on the tree,
Just imagine how caring and loving my Father would be!



The voice of birds singing and flying distracted me
Each bird followed the one preceding with trust and belief

If these birds could by the other birds be so trusted and believed,
Just imagine how much more trustworthy, my friend of all friends would be!


Just then I heard the sound of tapping water drops
That fell on the fields so it could yield good crops

The gentle sound of the drops of water,
Entered my ear as I tried closing the shutter
When I opened again, I gazed at what I saw;
The whole city was drenched in grey and I watched in awe

If He could make this Earth, so beautiful and perfect and clean,
Just imagine, how perfect my God would be!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment