Saturday, March 20, 2010

This poem was written by me when I encountered the amazing love of my Father in Heaven.

Amazing Love


I don't know why when one I said
That I really don't need you;
You came to me and whispered,
"I don't wanna' be without you."

It's really difficult to understand
Why you do for me all this,
You always spend your time with me
To fill me with gladness

Each and every moment I spend
All along the worldly day,
You're always there beside me
To listen to each word I say

When I said 'I have no one
Who would all my sorrow
s share',
My love, your beautiful eyes said
to me,
'You'll have no sorrows to bear.

When I sat in the corner
Of the dark and solitary room,
Crushed and broken in pieces
When I was filled with gloom

You came to me, and with your arms holding me tight
You said 'You have no clue'
'My daughter, My child, My love,
How much I love you....!'




No comments:

Post a Comment